All important Information about the COVID-19 regulations for visiting us you will find here:
• you don't need to register before coming to our Wildlifepark (unless you are traveling with a group)
due to our park spreading over 40ha land, so there is more than enough space to keep your distance.
• please keep 1m distance to other visitors!
• no larger group formations!
• limited people are allowed to enter our Streichlstadl.
• please wash and desinfect your hand regularly, we provide desinfection container at our entrance area
• no shaking hands!
• the 'supervised' feeding in our Streichlstadl is not taking place at the moment
• no face mask required!
Our Restaurant Branderhofstube is unrestrictedly open for all our visitors. We adjusted everything to the regulations of the Austrian government. No face masks required!
Desinfection container are provided inside the Restaurant.